Brighten up your desk or your neighbor's desk, or your kid's room or any old room for that matter, with pinwheels. Not just one pinwheel, mind you. With this project, Creative Kidstuff shows us how to create a whole garden.
1. With one Post-it® Note at a time, cut from each corner toward the center. Make your cuts approximately 1.5" long, so they come near the center point without touching it.
2. Take every other corner and fold it into the center, without creasing the paper. (You can also use a little bit of hot glue to help keep these in place.)
3. Holding the corners in place, take a push pin or safety pin and push it through the center of your pinwheel.
4. Then, take a short flat pin and push into a paper straw, securely attaching your pinwheel.
5. Repeat this until you have as many pinwheels as you want.
6. Fill your flowerpot with pebbles or beads, and stick the pinwheels into the pot.
7. Pretty and colorful, you might even be tempted to place it on the porch. But be sure to enjoy your garden indoors!
This activity was brought to you by Creative Kidstuff and Post-it® Brand.
At Creative Kidstuff, our mission is simple: we help families play. Why? Because play is joyful, educational, creative and inspiring.
Creative Kidstuff offers customers a thoughtful selection of developmental and educational toys that are creative, innovative and imaginative. Creative Kidstuff believes in the power of play and expertly edits the assortment to include brand new, fresh toys as well as classics that stand the test of time.